Be an Authority in Your Real Estate Market
Agents want to join brokers that are doing things, pushing forward, and making a difference. To get more agents, you should position yourself as the “go to” / “authority” real estate broker. I.E., agents see your real estate business as the one to trust; when it comes to matters relating to real estate.
The new way of thinking is less about pushing messages and more about leading or joining the conversation. It can be….
- a simple and short tweet about a hot topic
- well-researched and lengthy white paper that delves into a subject
- hosted event for a get to know your local real estate broker
- speaking engagement at your local community centers
- monthly “coffee with a broker” to discuss real estate tips
In either case, the objective is to build trust and establish your real estate brokerage as an authority in the real estate industry.