Posting your openings on free job sites can allow you to reach new and different candidates, that could make good real estate agents; and free job sites can save you money.
According to Jobvite 2017 Recruiting Funnel Benchmark Report, The top five sources that people use to apply for a job are:
○ Job Boards – 52.17%
○ Career Sites – 33.90%
○ Referrals – 3.07%
○ Internal Hire – 2.26%
○ Agency – 1.76%
For Millennials — according to the Gallup State of the American Workplace Report 2017, 58% of Millennials look for jobs on “Online Job Sites.
The Data Shows People Still Use Job Boards
Statistics from Glassdoor 2016 report states:
○ Millennials job seekers say they use an average of 7.6 job sites during a job search.
○ 79 % of job seekers say they are likely to use social media in their job search
Using Job Boards Effectively
Statistics from Careerbuilder — states:
○ Candidates don’t want to complete an application that will take longer than 20 minutes.
○ 76% of job seekers want to know how long it’s going to take to fill out an application before they start.
○ 66% of job seekers said they would wait only two weeks for a callback after which they consider the job a lost cause and move on to other opportunities.
If you are looking for new ways to increase your number of real estate agents, posting your openings on job boards can be fruitful for your real estate brokerage.
Posting Jobs for Free
Indeed – “It’s free for any employer to use Indeed Apply with jobs on Indeed. Check our ATS Integrations page to see if your applicant tracking system supports Indeed Apply or Contact Us for more information.”
PostJobFree – is a job board. To recruiters it provides: – Job posting and distribution. – Resume search. – Resume search alerts. Candidates can: – Post resume. – Search and apply for jobs. – Create job search alerts. The focus is on speed, clean and simple UI and UX and providing free service if possible.”
Angel List – “Posting a job is free. Meeting candidates is free. Hiring is free. That’s why over 4,400 companies have hired candidates from AngelList.”
GlassDoor – Post of up 10 jobs for free
SimplyHired – Post for free in minutes and get listed within a network of 100+ job boards.