Repeat these basic things in a routine manner
Top real estate companies have a strategy for recruiting real estate agents, and it is not some big fancy mystery box. It is about letting the agents know that you support them.
Ways to Start Recruiting Agents Today
1. Call Agents with Active Listings. Spend one to two hours per day calling agents. When you reach an agent, have small talk with them about…
– the agent’s listings
– changes in certain areas in the city
– joining the broker for more ways to grow their closings
2. Send Personal Notes & Emails. After talking to or meeting with agents, you should keep in touch with them. One of the things that has worked well for getting agents to consider changing brokers is hand written notes. A personal hand written note is sent to the agent, and as the wooing process continues, email is also used to stay in touch.
3. Speak at Real Estate Events. You want agents to know that you are active in the community. Speaking at real estate events gives you an opportunity to talk with agents in a more friendly environment.
4. Open Training Invitation. Especially for new agents, training is important. However, experienced agents also wants to stay knowledgeable about changes in the real estate market, changes in sellers & buyers habits, and getting both new and repeat business.
Therefore, you should have open training sessions, where you invite agents to attend to learn new ways to improve their business. At the training, take the opportunity to speak one-on-one with each agent about the benefits your brokerage has to offer.
Be Ready for the phone call or email that will be coming from agents. Be ready to answer questions and to help the agent with changing over to your brokerage.
You should already have your forms, contracts, real estate license changes, and other information ready to go. You want the agent to know that you are ready to start providing them with growth opportunities.